Two Partners from St. James’s Place Wealth Management commissioned One Media Group to design their exhibition stand and carry out the event planning for their first attendance at this year’s British Orthodontic Conference.
The event was very successful in terms of lead generation and increasing awareness of the company and its products.
We will definitely be back next year!
Lynn Flynn, Partner at St. James’s Place Wealth Management said: “Heidi has provided a highly professional and outstanding event planning and creative design service for our attendance at the British Orthodontic Conference. She became fully immersed in our business and was definitely one of the team when supporting us at the event. She overcame every challenge that came her way and her dedication and enthusiasm for the work she produced was second to none. I would definitely recommend Heidi and look forward to working with her again.”
One Media Group were responsible for:
- designing the exhibition stand
- creating a theme and source promotional items to encourage delegates onto the stand
- liaising with the event organisers regarding stand confirmation, furniture hire, ball tickets etc
- designing and producing event materials and ensuring they were in line with St. James’s Place brand guidelines
- making sure everything was ready for St. James’s Place Partners to turn up to a ‘ready to go’ stand
However it had to be said that the highlight of the conference which all the delegates were talking about was ‘The Grand Prix’ – the theme for the St. James’s Place exhibition stand! The competition was to reach the top of the leader board by getting the fastest five laps around the track and win the James Bond Spectre Scalextric Set! No-one had anticipated how competitive orthodontics were and how all the delegates kept coming back to try and reach the top of the leader board!
Here’s the ecstatic winner!